Background: Men’s Fellowship, Winners Chapel Ghana, Avenor was established in 31st October 2014, guided by a Constitution, led by the elected Executive Committee headed by the President and responsible to the General Assembly of the Fellowship.
Our Motto: Blameless Men – Revealing the Glory of God
Our Vision: To serve as a vehicle to the achievement of the mission of the Church (Winners Chapel Ghana).
Our Mission: To ensure that the men (fellows) are brought under one umbrella in the spirit of brotherliness for a common good and in love.
Our Aims and Objectives:
- To maintain and ensure spiritual growth, healthy development and prosperity of the members.
- To ensure the knowing, practice and sharing of the word of God for the development of members, individually and collectively.
- To ensure that proper care and welfare of members are attained. 1 Peter 2:2, 1Timothy 4:13, 3 John
- To assist and participate in the activities of the church.
- To serve as trusted platform to mobilize membership and provide opportunities to build relationships.
- To provide avenue for the ministry, forms of recreation, education and entertainment for the men.
What you stand to gain if you are a member
- Warmth and Caring from members of Men’s fellowship
- Develop into stronger man of God and expand your social network
- Financial and Social support in times of distress,
- Financial and social support in the event of marriage of the fellowship members
- Celebration of milestone birthday in honour of senior cirizenship-60 yrs, 70 years, 80 years and above
- Financial and social support in times of bereavement of a member
- Financial and social support in the event of death of a member
What are your responsibilities?
- Payment of membership monthly dues of GHS 10.00
- Contribution during freewill offerings, silver collections and emergency contributions
- Active participation of all meetings including visitations of distressed members, and all other social needs of fellow members
- Worthy ambassador of Christ Jesus drawing souls to WCG and Men’s Fellowship
- Well versed in and uphold the Constitution of Men’s Fellowship at all times.
Goals for the next two years (2021-2023)
- Increase paid up (i.e. active) members in the Men’s Fellowship of WCG , Avenor Branch (currently at 40) by 200% by end of 2022
- Establish WCG Men Umbrella Organization nation-wide for the advancement of the cause of Christ for WCG by November 2021.