The Jethro Programme is a structural reform program which aims at reorganizing church members after the order of Jethro’s advice to Moses where he had to choose God-fearing men and place them over 1000s, 100s, 50s and 10s (Exodus 18: 13-37). This programme affords us the opportunity to be accountable and to care for each other as we work towards attaining oneness in the body of Christ.
Family meetings are held on Sundays before service ends where each family get to meet and interact on a personal level. Some of the objectives of the program are as follows;
- Extension of pastoral care to all members.
- Fostering a sense of belonging and attachment.
- Promoting unity, brotherly love and other healthy associations.
- Enriching our knowledge base and understanding in the word of God.
- Create opportunities for leadership development.
- Create platforms for ministerial training and practical.