Main text: 2 Corinthians 9: 6-11
- Finances alone cannot make you prosperous.
- You can’t prosper in the Kingdom of God outside God.
- To get out of the stage of not having, sow.
- There are three (3) groups of people when we talk about Kingdom wealth.
- The poor – These people are always pursuing money. Their lives are always patterned to chase it; They will do anything to have it, even kill.
Money is not to be pursued, money comes.
- The rich – They have the characteristics of accumulating money. They transfer money into pursuing material things; houses, cars, clothing. They boast in the extent of things they possess. Matthew 16:26
- The wealthy – These are people who are constantly finding solutions to the problems of humanity. They run after ideas, not money. There is a place where you stand that attracts money. They are rich in ideas.
Areas you need to be rich in
- Spiritual Wealth
The foundation for Kingdom Prosperity is rooted in Spiritual Wealth. Matthew 16: 26, Luke 12: 16-21
First, you must be rich in your thinking before you go looking for money.
It is very dangerous to be rich in material things but not rich in God.