PREACHER: BISHOP GEORGE ADJEMAN
TOPIC: THE PICTURE OF A CHRISTIAN FAMILY
Anchor Scripture: Genesis 2:18-23
- Family life and marriage is instituted by God, but practices by man.
- Family life and marriage is not a display of material things. It has to be developed in a proper atmosphere.
- Just as the amniotic fluid protects a growing foetus in the womb, marriage and family life grows in an atmosphere of love.
- The husband is responsible for setting the tone under which a house is built. He is the concrete pillar and the woman is the completion of the house.
- A wife is the heartbeat of the home. She is a vine.
- A woman can have a career but her primary purpose is to be a wife. Don’t do other things at the expense of your home.
- Every wife that has her husband’s support will flourish like a vine.
- My family is my primary call, not my career or my friends.
- I will not be a rebellious woman or an irresponsible man.
- I am a vine. I add value to my husband and our home as I operate in love.
- I will support my wife to raise our children in an atmosphere of love.
- I learn the principles of marriage by the One who instituted it , God, and not by that of my parents, friends or the media.
- I am the Head and my wife, the neck. We are one body and must function together to make our home run in the fear of God.