By: Bishop George Adjeman
1.Don’t live your life as if you have no helper.
2.Anytime you negotiate your obedience to God, you loose your place at the top.
3.Praying in the Holy Ghost is a power transmission channel.
4.Prayer is not an end in itself, but a channel to empower us to obey God.
5.Any God-given star can never be brought down by man.
1. I am never alone in this life.
2. My God-given star can never be brought down by any man.
3. I am untouchable. I remain at the top because I obey God and observe His statutes.
4. I will build up my most holy faith in prayer and arise with the capacity of the Holy Spirit to obey God.
5. Obedience to the Word solves many problems I may have been praying and fasting about.
6. It is never by my might or power. They will fail me. It is by the Holy Spirit. He “de- stresses” me.
Why carry all that baggage?